Chicken Butt Funny Novelty Keychain
Bring the funny, "GUESS WHAT?! CHICKEN BUTT!" to life with this novelty chicken butt keychain. These are the ultimate gifts for chicken lovers, or maybe just jokesters who have a great sense of humor.
- The chicken butt is hand crocheted out of luxurious 100% wool in a variety of yarn weights to create depth and texture.
- Each chicken butt measures 4 inches tall and is 2.5 inches wide -- small enough to never be mistaken for a real chicken's butt, although double layered for added durability and it has a really cool 3-D shape.
- Sturdy metal alloy lobster swivel clasp is 1 & 2/8 inches tall by 1/2 inch wide. The keyring is 1 inch in diameter and securely attached to the chicken's tail.
- Each butt is shipped out in a gift box.
- Who would want a chicken butt keychain? - Anyone who has a sense of humor and loves chickens would totally think this gift is rad. They work great as gifts from a pet chicken, to a loved one who has a chicken, or to someone who might find this hilarious and really has everything they could ever want anyway. Chicken butts rule!
- Can I send this keychain directly to someone else as a gift? - YES! Just make sure that their address is correct and indicated in the shipping area.
- Can I return this keychain? - Also yes! See the KBG return policies for more on that.
While there's no right or wrong way to sport a chicken butt keychain, these are fabulous as car key accessories. The lobster swivel clasp allows them to easily attach to bags and purses. You can even keep your house key handy, clipped into the inside of your backpack or bookbag. They're funny and if anyone ever asks you GUESS WHAT -- you have a hilarious answer with your chicken butt keychain.
CHECK OUT THESE EQUALLY HUMOROUS PRODUCTS
Seriously. Check out the full chicken butt line. GUESS WHAT?! -- It's awesome.
Shop chicken butts.
Find the full line of butts, gifts, accessories, and decor here.
Your support means the world. Thank you for shopping handmade and letting KBG be part of creating a smile. Please reach out with any questions or comments you might have.