This was kind of inevitable, because I didn’t follow through on my original plan for my shark hats. Hats? Yes, hats… as in more than one shark hat crochet pattern. The entire things started with this little sketch on the very bottom of my work notebook. The original plan was always for a Great White Shark Hat and a Great Hammerhead Shark Hat. Something happened where Shark Week was moved to earlier in the summer, and I freaked out. I had the Great White Hat finished, but was too impatient to sit on it for the following year’s Shark Week so I could finish the Great Hammerhead Shark Hat. Sad face.
The delay here was completely ridiculous. School ended not even 2 weeks ago, and it completely threw me off my schedule. To be fair… this update should make up for the wait. I started out trying to make some cool
It’s week #3, and this guy is so freakin’ cool. We’re adding the eyelids, nose, teeth, and lips this week. It makes such a difference in the doll once they have a face. This part is going to take a little patience, but it’ll all be worth seeing your monster doll come to life as you’re stitching.
I was going to finish this doll’s eyelids, teeth, and mouth for this week; the body being left open was really bothering me. We’ll get to the face details next week. I promise. The legs/bottom area was giving me a