CROCHET PATTERN ONLY to make a Larry Monster Doll. Make some functional art to hold your stuff… in monster form! Pattern includes written instructions, helpful photographs, and a supplemental crochet pattern webpage.
The finished monster measures approximately 10 inches long by 6.5 inches wide
Intermediate crocheter through advanced stitcher
- Size H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook
- Fingering weight yarn (100 yards)
- Bulky weight yarn (100 yards)
- Size 7 (1.5 mm) steel hook
- Size 10 crochet thread – main color (175 yards), white (15 yards), eye color (20 yards)
- Two 12 mm safety eyes
- Yarn needle & large eye sewing needle
Please see the blog post to learn more about this crochet pattern and to share a picture of your Larry Monster. Happy crocheting!
©2016 Knot By Gran’ma – crochet patterns are copyright protected. Reselling, distributing, copying, or rewriting is prohibited. Please. Making and then selling this piece, however, is allowed and encouraged. Happy crocheting, and thank you for supporting a small crochet designer.