It’s been quite the week of custom orders. I had the pleasure of remaking one of my original designs for this order. This is my Sand Dollar Slouch Hat pattern in purple cotton. The yarn worked up beautifully, definitely highlighting those crochet cables.
I’ve switched around the blog link up rules a bit… I’m opening it up to any finished crochet piece. You can link from your shops, Facebook page, blog… whatever. The entire idea behind this link up is to see more work, and I think having it for crochet bloggers only was making it hard to participate. We’ll see if this helps.
- Link up finished crochet pieces & patterns only. They can be for sale, free, or just to show off your work.
- After posting your crochet piece on the link up, please visit 3 of your favorite links, and share each on social media.
- Once you have shared your links on social media, please leave a comment in the comments (below) stating which links you shared and where.
- If you link up early in the week, you may need to come back to comment on and share your 3 favorite blog links.
- Drop and run links will be deleted, along with non-crochet links.
- By linking up your crochet pieces, you are granting permission to have your posts shared on social media (including Pinterest… there will be a link up board) and possibly on next week’s link up post.
- A link up button will be provided, that you are welcome to use in your blog posts. It will link back to the blog link up.
- Keep it nice. No licensed character stuff, and no being mean to each other.
Each week, I will pick my favorite crochet piece. I will post that to the following week’s link up along with the 2 most popular crochet pieces.
Here’s a photo for you to add to your site. Please download it and post to your blog, or use the html that I’ve provided. You can change the size (up to 2000) by putting in the size you are looking for.
<a href=”http://knotbygranma.com/?s=Hooked%3A+Crochet+Pieces+%26+Patterns+Blog+Link+Up” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5595/15103419320_91c9129a5e_z.jpg” width=”250″ height=”250″ alt=”Hooked: Crochet Pieces & Patterns” /></a> (Just copy and paste that into your blog post’s text area. It’ll come up.)
Let’s see your finished crochet pieces and patterns! I’ve also started a Facebook Group for this blog link up. It’s here if you want to join! You have until Friday October 24th to share in this week’s link up.